This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer by High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. Further details are contained in Clause 10 of this Policy;
means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- “High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd”
means High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd 71-75, Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQ GB; mail: email@example.com
means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
means any online communications infrastructure that High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users”
means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Web Site”
means the website that you are currently using https://mircobosi.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
- Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period until the user decides to opt out from the list.
- High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd does not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
- Third Party Web Sites and Services
High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that High Performance and Fulfillment Ltdrequests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- Controlling Access to your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the use of Data for direct marketing purposes
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
- Accessing your own Data
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
- Data security is of great importance to High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
- High Performance and Fulfillment Ltd may set and access Cookies to improve the delivery of its services.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
- You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
- Changes to this Policy